Monday, July 14, 2008

Allston Landscaping

There's a new landscaping project going in at the intersection of Royal and Lincoln streets in Allston (kmz file).It appears to be part of the North Allston Open Space and
Public Realm Greening Plan
. This is very cool, given that the plot previously was "unkept" at best.
allston_landscape_2008_07__26.jpg


These are in process photos, I will put up completed photos in a later post.

Here's a view up Royal St.

allston_landscape_2008_07__2.jpg


Looking down onto Royal St.
allston_landscape_2008_07__18.jpg


plus a few shots of the installation.
allston_landscape_2008_07__9.jpg


allston_landscape_2008_07__11.jpg


allston_landscape_2008_07__25.jpg


allston_landscape_2008_07__22.jpg


Even though I talked one of the members of the team that are doing this I forgot her name (I'm awful with names). If you read this and want to be credited/linked to let me know -- I would like to give credit where credit is due.

This is a very cool addition to the neighborhood.

No comments: